Sunday 1 July 2007

How Long???

I can't believe that it's been over two months since my last blog. When I stopped to think about all the things that have happened since then (some good, some not so good, some absolutely awful) it made me feel a little better about my lack of commitment - as I realised that my life has been a little chaotic of late, and something had to fall by the wayside...

But, one very positive thing that has happened was the safe arrival of my Great Nephew. Ethan David Jay arrived safe and sound on Sunday 27th May weighing in at a whopping 8lb 13oz - and I have to say that holding this wonderful little new being in your arms has an amazing way of making you realise exactly what it is that's important in life - and how quickly you can miss it if you're too busy looking elsewhere.

Life is all about balance I think - and the one thing that we never have enough of is time. So, please accept my apologies for my lack of posts and lack of comments - I'll try to come back on board again soon.

2 comments:

emma said...

Congratulations on your new arrival Northshore.

klahanie said...

Hi Northshore-
Very nice to see another blog from you.
Life most certainly is about challenges, positive and negative. I suppose the key is how we react to life situations. If we are determined to have a better life. We can find a way.
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your Great Nephew. Such miracles put life into perspective.
Life is about balance. How very true.
Kind regards adanac67.