Wednesday 21 February 2007

The Rising Sun

I've got a headache that just will not go away. I think that it's beacuse I haven't been sleeping very well for a while - and no matter how many short naps you manage to take, it's not the same as a good night's sleep.
I have to say though that this winter hasn't been too bad for me at all. There have been dark times, but mostly I have managed to keep the overwhelming exhaustion and feelings of despondancy at bay. I think that one of the things I have to thank for that is my little miracle light that simulates dawn - I haven't had to wake up suddenly in the dark via a rudely beeping alarm.
It's only a small thing, but it seems to have really made a difference for me, and now I have the knowledge that spring really is just around the corner...

4 comments:

emma said...

It sure is and it never comes too soon. The garlic bulbs are coming up. Hope you're headaches gone and you have a restfull weekend.

Domenica said...

I can confirm that SPRING is just around the corner.
I was in Wales on Saturday and all the Daffodils were in full bloom. (It appears that Mother Nature thinks it is Spring already) Dx

chris164 said...

Glad that this Winter hasn't been to bad for you. As of some of the recent fine days, you can tell that summer will soon be here.

Simon said...

Thank you very much for your comment on my last blog i do feel quite pleased with myself but its nice to have positive feedback and encouragement from others! Im starting to read other peoples comments and blogs and there is some great stuff out there!! Spring is definitely on the way and i think all of us love a bit of warmth and light. I find the winter very hard on my mood too it seems to drag on for so long doesn't it? Take care and i will be blogging again soon with some more thoughts and comments on my sometimes surreal life. Si x